Friday, August 13, 2004

i feel burdened.

but, i know that the burden in me is good, positive and encouraging.

this burden in me wants me to grow, to be more and more Christ-like in my daily life.

this burden in me wants me to read the bible from cover to cover, to be hungry for God's word - His word is food for our spirit.

this burden in me wants me to reach out, grab the vision God gave me and fulfill it - rising up, man of God, revival, fire, passion, holiness, Glory of God; the list goes on.

this burden in me burns, pushing me to use every minute of the day to serve God - 24 hours a day, lets not waste it.

this burden in me wants me to obey, ever ready and listening to God's instructions. being a servant and serving others, instead of serving myself.

this burden in me would leave, if my relationship with God is stained.

but, i don't want this burden to leave.

because this burden is me is unique and i know that many other people are feeling this way now.

this burden is called the Holy Spirit.

No comments: