Tuesday, August 03, 2004

tuesday.

bought the laptop to school today as sam said that we would be doing our projects during the 5 hours break. well, sam didn't turn up for PQS class because she could not wake up in the morning. well, my effort wasn't put into waste. during PQS class, i completed my assignment and did nurul and sam's assignment as well.

during the break, nurul and i met up with felix and watched him type the assignment out. it was quite a torture to nurul and she decided to give felix a help. loLx=P

headed home wanting a great rest, but when i was printing the assignment out, i realised that i'll be short of paper. searched high and low for printing paper but i could not find any. so, i had to use recycled paper to finish printing the assignments=/

when i finally finished printing, i thought i could finally get my rest. but, felix called me and told me that timothy didn't complete his assignment too, so i decided to do it for him since the template and magazine's with me. so, by the time i completed the assignment and after screaming along to the song our lives i decided that its time to meet nurul at the bus stop.

back in class, i was feeling quite sian. sam gave me chocolates to eat while i stoned in class. nurul started molesting sam and our lecturer started to warn them about disturbing each other~

after class, we walked to the atrium and there was a lifesize cardboard model of fido-dido. sam and nurul got so excited that they got me to take pictures of them with fido. sheesh=/

headed to BPCC and played basketball. was supposed to meet charmaine and walk home with her, but the basketball bug bit me. i guess i wasn't really in a good mood and i wanted to vent it on basketball=/

the moment i jumped, i could feel the pain on my back again=/ though it's not extremely painful, but there's still a feeling in my back whenever i jump. then, i went to the other court and shoot hoops, while herm gang carried on playing basketball. finally found my shooting touch and i kept shooting non-stop to practise.

finally i got the chance to play with herman and gang, but it was really boring. solo play really stinks and when it happens, i tend to feel extremely sian and wouldn't play properly. didn't have much proper games today, but i re-injured my right leg joint again. went for a fast layup and i felt my right leg over straining.

sigh. im filled with injuries.

No comments: