Sunday, August 08, 2004

SUNDAY!!

woke up a little late and i rushed all over my place to look for my stuffs and dashed out within 20 minutes. did some reading on the bus - purpose driven life, and kept looking at my HP as i was worried that i would be late for the first wave of bus.

thank God that i didn't miss the bus and i even had the time to sit down and relax~ loLs=P

finally reached church after 30 minutes of freezing in the bus. met up with charmaine and aaron to collect their bags as they were singing in choir. i was carrying their bags everywhere i went and i wondered how many people i knocked to with their bags~ hAaz=X

got into the queue at B3 and shortly afterwards, melissa and her cellgroup member joined me. there were loads of people cutting queue!! as usual larhz=/

finally got seats in the auditorium and service started pretty quick.

the presence of God is really powerful during praise and worship. i felt like i was still in emerge =D

since tomorrow's national day, the church gave out miniature Singapore flags and we sang Stand Up For Singapore!! the entire congregation waved their flags in unison! hAhaz! it looks so COOL~!!

sermon was even better! Pastor Kong preached about 7 great works of the Bible. the Bible is more then just a book, or a story that we read everyday. everyday of our lives, and everything is written and recorded in the Bible for us. isn't that cool?

then, my cellgroup had lunch at a nearby coffeeshop~ quiet fellowship. LOLx

got a lift back home thanks to Sister Sharon! -YAY!!-

its really a great day today, felt so much better after a tough week~ felt extremely blessed by the message by Pastor Kong. i felt as if God's speaking to me through Pastor Kong and it bought forth revelations into my mind~

by His strides, we're HEALED!

-

United Live - Sing (Your Love)

it used to be darkness
without You
I lived my life in blindness
but now i'm found

and i'll sing
sing i love You so
and i'll sing
because the world can't take away
Your love

found me in weakness
broken
You came to me in kindness
and now i live

i give my life for You Lord
for all You've done

No comments: