Friday, August 13, 2004

another day of learning and experiences.

my day was pretty chaotic as brother caleb decided to have this cellgroup meeting postphoned and i had to look for another cellgroup within 2 hours. thank God i didn't panic and give up totally, but sorting it out with God, i messaged Charmaine and asked for help. thank God she told me that i'm able to search for cellgroups that are on fridays.

thank God, i found Brother Faji on the list and Charmaine helped me to get the number from her sister, Sister Sharon. immediately, i messaged Brother Faji and waited for his reply.

shortly, Brother Faji called me and gladly accepted my sudden request to join his cellgroup for make up. thank God~!! i'm not cellgroup-less anymore! =X

decided not to go home after school as it would be a little rushed. so i headed to jurong entertainment center and had my dinner there. while waiting for time to pass, i read the book - the power of postive thoughts. i was so inspired by the book to start praying for everyone, anyone, anywhere and everywhere that i really started to pray, not aloud, but in my heart for the people i see around me.

its not by chance that we meet, but its all pre-arranged by God.

sat under the block, waiting for Brother Faji to bring me up. as i sat there and continued reading the book, at the same time, praying for the elderys around me. then, i changed books and read the word of God=)

felt someone walk pass me and i looked up. it's augustine! hahaZz=P he's from Brother Faji's cellgroup and he's going for the cellgroup meeting too~ so, he brought me up to the house and introduced me to the other members~

they were all pretty young youths, all on fire and excited for God. the youngest is secondary 1 i think, and i seem to be one of the oldest there~ lolx=P

i was a little uncomfortable in the beginning, but there were a few of them who came up to me and introduced themselves to me~ soon, Brother Faji reached and cellgroup started~!

there's was so much openess in the atmosphere! everyone praised and worshipped God with all their hearts and the decibel level was pretty high~

then, Brother Faji started to share the word of God - Faith and the Word of God.

its a great message and it has certainly equipped me, to be ready in all circumstances.

-

had i decided not to go for cellgroup meeting, i would have missed out on a great experience and move of the Holy Spirit.

remembering what shuling encouraged me last night, i kept my faith and expectations in God running high. it was truely an eye opener for me and i felt the Holy Spirit stirring up in me, indicating his presence within me.

Genesis 28:15 - Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.

God has spoken a dream into our hearts, and He would NOT leave us until the dream has come to past.

friends, if you got a dream, and its not coming to past. do not be disheartened. hang onto the dream, get a promise from God from His word.

a Rhema.

what's a rhema? its a personal word from God to YOU!

and how do u get that?

read the word of God, pray - visalize - actionlize.

pray - ask God to strengthen you and give you wisdom to overcome difficulties in the journey.

visalize - picture yourselve achieving your goal, and remember that picture! keep it visualized in your mind, never let it go. when negative thoughts seeps in, start bombarding your mind with postive thoughts!

actionlize - you can't shake your leg and expect everything to be done on its own. get out there and do what your supposed to do to achieve your goals~!

follow these simple steps and you would feel a change in your life.

i'm serious.

No comments: