Saturday, August 07, 2004

boring saturday.

woke up pretty early and bought breakfast for my parents.

when i came back, my dad just woke up and he told me to follow my mother to my grandmother's place to visit her as i haven visited her for a long time. then, i was told that dr. lee would be going as well, and i had to prepare in 15 minutes.

reached my grandmother's place and my sister met a old friend in the lift. of all places, our grandmother's place's lift. lolx~

my grandmother looks fine today~ she's able to walk and i didn't hear much complains about pain, except stomach pains due to constipation. thank God~

it was quite funny trying to understand what they were talking about and i managed to understand bits here and there~ something about bringing my grandmother to the jackpot after feeling better~ loLs=P

sat in dr lee's car and we travelled all over singapore, to collect some stuffs~ finally, i reached home and i took a quick shower before packing for cellgroup meeting at AMK.

i took coins with me as my EZ-Link card was out of cash and concession. upon boarding the bus, i dropped 80 cents into the coin machine, thinking that its enough for a student. then, the uncle looked at me and when i gave him a blur look, he told me that its 1.20. i was quite bewildered and i told him that i'm a student (ain't it like obvious?) then, he scolded me because i gave 80 cents instead of 55 cents. i was pretty furious and before i could get to my seat, he started accerlerating and i almost tripped.

reached just in time for cellgroup. nothing much to say, except that my mind wasn't "present" was thinking of some other stuffs=/

headed home, wanting to go to the gym at CCK. but after thinking it through, i realised that its saturday and there would be a lot of people working out in the gym too. so i headed down to BPCC after depositing my allowance to take a look. played a few games and i felt minimal pain on my back~ thank God.

-

i just came back from a long chat with my mom and i thank God for that time. we had a really nice chat and i learnt and discovered so much more stuffs about her and my grandmother. it seems like things that i would never know came into light.

we talked about my grandmother and i learnt so much more things about her. about how they grew up and survived selling eggs to how tough my grandmother is and how much she's suffering right now. the pain, endless vomits and medication.

please, help me pray for my grandmother. just 5 minutes or even just a simple word, i believe it would make a lot of difference. please pray for less pain, suffering and healing. thanks a billion...

how much more can i ask for?

...

No comments: