Saturday, September 18, 2004

haven been blogging for quite somedays~ stuffs had happened, good, bad and stressful.

i'll start with the good - chatted with charmaine on the phone, suddenly. as she called me, suddenly, and asked if i want to get my OM card from her, but i was too lazy to leave my house. so, we ended up chatting on the phone. well, i have no intention of typing out what were we talking about, but i hope it knocked some sense into her. (char, you better be reading this manz... if you have no idea what i was talking about, feel free to call me again=P)

other then that, i bought golf gloves! costing at a mere 18 bucks? quite happy with the material of the glove although its leather and my sister says that it would be dirty=/ sheesh~ but its soft and it fits just nice~ something that i was looking for when i walked around the shop. too bad though, they don't sell Nike gloves=/

last piece of good news, my stupid OOP assignment and walkthrough is over!! but that leads to my bad news. i'm not sure if i can do well in it, and there's a high risk of me failing that module and retaking it next year=/ sigh~ unless of cause, by the grace of God, the lecturer decided to pass us due to the high percentage of failures~ lolz=)

and, i haven been sleeping early for the past few days as i had to stare at my computer screen, figuring out programming codes and editing them here and there. i was so tired till i had dizzy spells~ well, but its all over!! for now=/

well, had cellgroup after walkthrough today and it was pretty cool. the presence of God touched our hearts as we worshipped Him and it bought the cellgroup to the next level of Spiritual Hunger.

but, as soon as next month, i'll be transferred to vene's cellgroup as she wants to train me personally~ there would be changes in my current cellgroup and we're very sure that its for our own good=)

personally, i had mixed emotions~ i was starting to get comfortable with the cellgroup members and now, i would be placed in another cellgroup whose ages are much older then me. well, i certainly think that this arrangement would expose me to differnet environments and differernt kind of breakthroughs in my life~

as a cellgroup, i think we've grown~ from a passive group to hungry members for the presence of God=) though i wasn't with the cellgroup for a long period of time, there were great experiences with them and it would always remain in my mind=)

No comments: