Saturday, September 11, 2004

i shall skip the school for today.

i went to my relative's place as its my nephew or is it cousin's birthday. went there and i was greeted by the sight of food and more food~ there were unknown people at the table, but that didn't stop me from eating BBQ food~ heHee~

loads of kids were there~ when i was eating, janeen, joy and justin was playing near me. they switched their slippers and showed them off to me~ joy, the youngest among the trio, started hopping all over the place, feeling extremely excited about the slippers and repeating whatever jamie said~ lolz=) seriously cute manz~

there's this other girl who looks like a kid actress on kids central~ i wonder if its her, but they really do look alike.

after eating, i went to watch the boys play halo on their xbox and i got pretty bored~ so, i managed to locate where joy, jamie and justin were at~ they were all watching TV in a room, so i decided to watch TV with them, since joanne peh is on TV too~ hEehEe=P

then, jamie carried joy onto my lap and i was so amazed by her weight. she weighs less then 10 kg and with her sitting on my lap, it feels as if a puppy is lying on my lap too~ could tell that joy was extremely comfortable~ didn't want to get off until she was carried away~ lolz=P

soon, jett and jamie sat on my lap too~ hahAz=) jet made himself so comfortable that he rested on me in a lying position~

after being free for a while, joy came back for more~ this time, she followed her brother, jett, and made herself extremely comfortable too~ sat, leaned on me and held my fingers (her hands are super small) then, she started playing with my arm~ lifting it up and letting it go~

if only i had a camera phone, i would have taken the pictures of them all and post it here~ super cute and handsome nieces, nephews, cousins~ whatever you call them~ lolz=P

then, the kiddos started playing sparkles~ went out to join them, just to find out that they were burning a pile of dried leaves and it was causing loads of smoke~ it was so bad that i had to grab a pail of water and put out the fire completely.

but, jameson, jett and jamie wont give up. they came back with newspaper and started to burn them. this time, i stood behind them and made sure that the fire didn't get too near them. so, happily burning newspaper while i was happily trying my best to make the place smoke-free~ loLz=P

then, joseph, my cousin?, called me~ the suits are here!! loLz=) went into the room and tried out the black suit and it fits just nice~ everyone was quite amazed as my cousin looks quite big sized and i'm extremely small sized. then, he gave me the pants to try and even to my own surprise, it fits just nice too~ thank God! i don't have to get another pair of black pants or suit, till the day i save enough money to get my own set! =D

everyone was pretty shocked to realise that i need a suit for church and asked questions about what would i be doing and stuffs~ hehe~ and they really encouraged me loads~ thank God=D

on the way back to home, i was thinking about how God has blessed me all these months and i felt so extremely blessed by Him. there are SO MANY small little things He have done to make my day, and there are days when we take it for granted. but still, God's faithful even though we maybe faithless sometimes=)

only faith pleases God.

of course, there are stormy days, but they are the best days to learn from experience and not commit them again=)

i feel so good.

No comments: