Friday, April 01, 2005

finally i can blog.

while reading this entry, please allow the beautiful song to load and hopefully, you would understand what i feel whenever i listen to this song.

when i heard this song, i felt so attached to this song. i feel as though this song belongs to me and holds a specific meaning for me. when i started to repeat it, repeatingly, my visions came back to me again.

i saw myself preaching in a stadium, images of myself healing the sick and mega crusades ( something like benny hinn's crusades ) with this music as its background.

then i remembered that benny hinn used this music for his crusade too, that introduced us to the millions of indians in his india crusade.

and there i was, seated in the library, too engrossed in my vision that i started to worship God in my heart. i allowed my vision to build on and i saw myself becoming more and more like benny hinn, a healing evangelist.

i saw myself, my flaws. the areas of my life that was not submitted to God.

it was as though God was speaking to me directly in the comfort of my school library. God showed areas of my life that needs to go through Him, so that my fullest potential can be reached.

He showed areas like doing things for His glory or personal glory, if my intentions of doing things is really for the love of God or just for praises.

He showed me how benny hinn submitted his life to Him and how He is able to use him for such great miracle crusades.

He showed me how easy it is to heal because He's the one that does the healing and we're that ones that are sent by Him; all we need is faith and total submission to Him.

He showed that i maybe still young, but NOW'S the time to submit totally to God.

No comments: