Tuesday, April 12, 2005

okie. something happened.

i'm convicted.

i need to spend more time with God. He's prompting me. He's waiting for me.

i need to spend more time seeking His face, reading His word. but, if i were to follow the bible reading plan, wouldn't i exceed?

MAN!! i just got the answer.

WHY BOTHER!?!? WHATS WRONG WITH READING GOD'S WORD OVER AND OVER AGAIN!?!?

alrite. the Holy Spirit just scolded me, in a loving way=)

i can't believe i'm getting all these while listening to Hallelujah in hebrew!! the song my church used for the Israel trip trailer.

renew my love for You Lord!! i wanna be a like a child whose innocence You love!! i wanna be that tool You use in Your Kingdom!! to SHINE in the dark to guide the paths of the lost!!

love.

purity.

hunger.

burden.

compassion.

fire.

deep calling onto deep.

seek.

things will never be the same again.

God just breathed into me, a renewed mind, strength.

i NEED to rearrange my time!!! late nights WILL be a NO-NO!! how can i let God wait till 2am and talk to Him for 10-30 minutes!?!? (yes, notice the HUGE time range.)

HOW CAN!?

He practically waited for me the WHOLE day just to spend TIME with me, like how a Father waits for His sons to come home and share with Him about their day!!

i'm starting to imagine how God is heart-broken everynight when i say amen and sleep.

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He desires and yearns to fellowship with us!!! AHH!!! WHY DIDN'T THAT VERSE HIT ME!?!?!

thank You Holy Spirit!!! AHH!!!

i wanna go church and sleep there.

i'm exploding INSIDE again!!!

i just had another vision. God with outstretched arms, huge smile, dressed in white robes, welcoming me into His warmth... He's big, huge, almighty... He's warm, compassionate, loving... He's so fatherly...

He's my God! my Father in Heaven!!

No comments: