Saturday, April 09, 2005

hahaz~ once again, God decided to change my day and end it on high.

this is what happens when you put your trust in God and submit to Him, even when you don't feel like it.

Emerge Conference 2005!! this time, there would be a preaching challenge and most probably i'll be signing up for that~ hEh. was told by xj that we would have to write our own sermons. so probably i'll use my unity sermon and maybe write a new one, which is about letting go of our hurts.

eugene had a taste of my sermon~ loLz=P

there is also extreme sports and biathlon events. not sure if i'm gonna join this year as i maybe involved in Parade of Schools and it would be quite time consuming. not forgetting that Emerge Conference this year is held during our school term!!

for the first time, i enjoyed my journey home. my mind wandered and i started to imagine myself preaching to the entire congregation, giving altarcall, ministering to them and even laying hands~ loLz=) its really fun when your mind wanders to the extremes~ hAHaz=P

but, GLORY to God! for all these are not possible without Him!

No comments: