Monday, April 04, 2005

sunday!!

with great excitement, i woke up fairly late and took a cab down to church. thank God i was still early and managed to grab a bite before serving.

that reminds me, i've yet to drink my cup of iced milo. i wonder where is it~ loLz=P

i was placed in the same position throughout the day and i really thank God for that. NOT for personal motives (what's there to gain serving there!?) but because i get to listen to the word 3 times, partake of the communion 3 times and receive 3 TIMES the anointing!!

watch out world! loLz=P

today's message is about the Ark of God, which is the Presence of God.

its a great message preached by Pastor Kong, AS USUAL, and he preached about carrying the presence of God into our workplace, schools and even at home. wherever the presence of God dwells, comes ABUNDANCE!!

the presence of God is something thats really precious and we should all hunger for it. more than that, we would be carriers of His presence, that He will be enthroned in our lives!! when you're anointed with the presence of God, science and wonders follow after you and miracles happen before your eyes.

yes, we shouldn't seek such miracles, but we seek God almighty only.

i truly want to be a carrier of God's presence, everywhere i go.

after service, i headed down to meet my cousin after a short walkaround with kim and sam at jurong point. i had a wedding dinner to attend and, NO, its not my wedding, but its my cousin's wedding.

heh. not exactly close to her, but just felt like going~

the dinner was rather boring and thank God for my nephews and nieces who kept me company throughout~ joy, jamie, janeen were taking turns to sit on my lap and as i became their massaging chair=/ lolz=P

joy's super cute man. just walk up to me, then stare at me. when i asked her if she wants to sit on my lap, she smiled and nodded her head~ lolz=P

anyway, the wedding ceremony wasn't really very romantic or whatsoever maybe because food was placed in front of us. hEh.. if i was getting married, i would do something REALLY special.. maybe like sing a song or something~ lolz=P

then, i would ban all alcoholic drinks because after seeing the groom toasting everyone and getting really drunk, i was so turned off by the stuffs that he said and did.

his english is directly translated from hokkien. you dry i dry. which actually means ni ta wa ta in hokkien. which means that both parties simply just finish the entire mug of beer. thats not all, he started to talk really loudly and kept on drinking and drinking.

what a way to spoil your wedding video and memories of it.

i really can't imagine myself drunk on my wedding night. heh=P on a wedding day, its both the bride and groom's day, lookin at their best and lovely~ if at the end of the day, my wife has to drag me to the toilet or kick me off the bed, it wouldn't be a pretty memory~ lolz=P

anyway, wedding bells ain't ringing yet. i'm still single!

No comments: