Saturday, May 01, 2004

as usual, i went to gym with xianghao and kwokxin today.

i did heavy weights, but low repetitions. but, i don't feel the strain in my arms or body. i don't know if that's a good or bad sign cause if i strain my body, i would know that i worked to my limit. maybe the next time i go to the gym, i shall try heavy weights, higher repetitions and more sets. relive the days in dragonboat...

played gunbound with wanling and jieqi afterwards. lolx~ we were quite on-form and i think we lost only 2 games? out of like 10+ games~ but, i lost track of time and left house a little late for church.

last lesson of getting started~!! though i was late, i was glad i didn't miss out on the lesson? passing the quiz would entitle me the ordinary membership card~ would i? it's a really beautiful card and i can't wait to have my hands on it=D perhaps next time it would be exclusive member? teehee~

service! pastor kong! woopie! need i say more? =D thru hardwork, i would unleash my potential~

No comments: