Tuesday, May 04, 2004

im sososo sleepy~

went to study in school just now with yanren, howie, alvin and germaine. i arrived the latest and they started studying quite long ago. took out my PSP paper, and started too. but i felt quite tired and my eyes were heavy, wasn't really able to concentrate that well.

but, i continued to do the paper with much frustration as my answers are always different from the model answer. then, we ordered canadian pizza - hawaiian and pepperoni. 2nd time eating pizza in school~ lolx=P

when my friends went to the toilet, and i was sitting alone, i heard a girl scream - extremely high pitch. then, when they came back, they were laughing like crazy. then, i was told that yanren hit inside the girl's toilet and gave germaine a scare. LOL! it was really funny looking at howie act out germaine's reaction=X

we continued studying afterwards... then, suddenly, i looked towards my left side, i SAW A COCKROACH!! i shouted and backed away from the cockroach. well, little secert disclosed, BUT i also realised that ALL my friends are also afraid of the cockroach! hAhaz! yanren then used his slippers to kill the cockroach.

few minutes later, i saw another cockroach and all of us backed away again. lolx=P then, its yanren who used his slippers to kill the cockroach, again.

gross.

i sososo tired! my eyes are watery=/

No comments: