Monday, May 10, 2004

cool. blogger revonated their site, and it looks sleek now. several new features like profiles and pictures, but i wonder where would readers view my profile. lolx=P

enjoying the aircon right now~ the installation of the aircon took around 7 hours! for the entire 7 hours, my dad and i slacked at the living room, falling asleep every now and then, watched super crap TV shows.

after the installation was done, my dad and i had to clean up the mess. the entire house was covered in dust and i had to vacuum and mop several times then it was clean=/

it was quite tiring, and my fingers are still numb from the cleaning.

well, i played basketball at BPCC after cleaning up. played like crap, i really need more practise if i want to play at my best level=/ sigh~

it's been quite a while since i last stepped into CCK gym. finally getting the change to workout tomorrow~ =D=D

enjoying the aircon...

No comments: