Saturday, May 15, 2004

cool day~

watched after school? with my sister. a local production, and boy, it blew me over. it's very very touching and nice. i feel that it would suit the current situation most teenagers are facing. gangsters and trying to act like 1. hAhaz=P

headed to AMK for CG.

wanted to go to the gym, but my friends are either working or playing basketball. so, i had thoughts of playing basketball too. but, when i was reaching home, it started to rain, and i forsaked my plans=P

today seems to be a sad day? i got friends calling and chatting with me in MSN, about their problems. hahaz! i'm really Mr. Look-For-Me-When-You-Are-Sad. cool manz!

would there be 1 day, when God's word would strike forth man's heart so strongly and immediately that it would bring sad souls to joy, defeated souls to victory and confused souls to calm-ness?

i await that day.

No comments: