Monday, May 03, 2004

-yAwnz-

went to cut my hair earlier at my usual saloon - brillant cut at rail mall. the place was overflowing, and i had to wait for my turn. was given a wash as i had gel on my head. woah~ i almost fell asleep when my head was being massaged. felt really comfortable and "light" headed. loLx=P

another stylist took me today, my usual stylists ( 2 in fact ) were attending to other customers. well, i think it won't really make a difference as the style i cut is really short and "standard" lolx=P

i noticed that 1 of my stylist looks like raine yang chen ling... WOAH!!

headed for school to study with yanren and i downloaded the revision slides. sigh... 164 pages of notes for us to read through. i could not get all into my brain, and all i did was just to read through everything.

went down to popular at bukit timah and bought stuffs for charmaine. a 0.38 fine pen, clear file and foolscape paper ( ozone brand. ) hAaz~ wondering why i'm so nice to her? cause she treated me pizza for our supper once=) and, she deserves it lah=)

sigh. i was watching smallville at home too~ lolx=P i wonder why clark is SO STUPID to reject lena!! MANZ! lena MUST be the PRETTIEST girl alive!! her eyes are so beautiful, so are her features! sigh~ clark got to kiss her too >.<

sigh, i've to WORK!! i got to study!! for the glory of God! i'll STUDY!!

No comments: