Wednesday, May 05, 2004

-stressed-

woke up at around 8.10am and realised that i'm going to be late for my PSP paper. rushed around and left at 8.40. didn't take a cab as i'm trying to save as much money as possible, so i took a bus. i was late for 5 minutes, not that bad.

i thought that i was well prepared for the paper, the first question was quite easy, but afterwards, each questions set me thinking really hard and many times, i almost "died" thinking. nontheless, i completed the paper, but i'm only confident of 30 marks. sigh~

then, i went to CCK to study my ES. sigh~ it's quite difficult to study in a noisy environment, but i managed to endure. then, when i attempted the questions, i realised that i forgot some formulas, took out my textbook and i referred to it. i wasn't able to get the final answer and i was really frustrated.

my eyes were hurting, my head was spilting, i never felt so tired before. started to message my friends, asking if they got the answers, but non of them did. feeling extremely frustrated, i packed up and left.

met nabisha at the interchange. sat down and chatted with her.

in the bus, i remembered that i have serene's number. i messaged her immediately and asked if she got the answers. thank God!! she have them and she don't mind typing it out for me!! wOopIeeEe!! can't stop thanking her~ tEehEe~

i'm really really tired now. fatigue?

No comments: