Wednesday, May 19, 2004

im so tired and pooped.

played basketball earlier, and finally! i'm playing seriously, normally and up to standard.

sinked last 3 three-pointer shots at a game and we won by a close margin. been ages since i last felt so confident with my shots and my layups are finally getting some points=X

there were games of high tension that caused me and herman to lose our tempers. the game's were so tight that it was very very fast paced. causing elbows, legs and knees to fly to our opponents.

on many occasions, i just ran in regardless of my opponents and jumped in their faces. that kind of feeling is quite great, but if i can dunk in their face, i would have trash talked~ lolx=P

anyway, theres more room for improvement!

if everything goes right, i'll be able to participate in my church's extreme sports event. got to beef up on my stamina and swimming ability~~ lolz~

uh. i feel sick after 2 cups of ice blended chocolate=/

No comments: