Friday, December 19, 2003

CoMe oN EvErYBoDy! lAlalaZz~~ hAhaz! just came back from church! i had such a smashing day, i can't stop smiling to myself when i was walking home.

met up with weihao earlier in the day, we volunteered ourselves to help out the children christmas party! heex. me and weihao vacuumed the auditorium, carried the huge "story book" up to the stage, arranged chairs, carried chairs and helped ushered the kids around. it was a GREAT experience, i would say. the MOST touching part would be, when you see the kids raising their hands, saying that they want to be with God, and they believe in Him. manx! i was so overwhelmed, that i almost teared. hehx. a little secert that most people don't know=/ then, this bible phrase suddenly pop into my mind, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19 : 14. it's so true=)

stayed on, for christmas concert afterwards. met up with natalie, debra, eugene and zijun. been quite sometime since i last saw them. hehz=) the auditorium was overflowing! we had no choice, but to proceed to the 4th floor, to view the concert. nonetheless, it was a smashing service! Pastor Sun shared with us her testimony, and i almost teared, again. lolx=) it was really very touching, and i felt the love of God. almost immediately, i felt that God was telling me to ask my family members to City Harvest Church. i was determined to overcome my fear, and share with them the great news! but, my mom had fallen asleep. my only hope would be my sister, but she's not home yet. i think i will wait for her=)

God's great.

No comments: