Tuesday, December 30, 2003

wow!!

i had a such a great day, i don't know where to start!! hahaxz!!

i woke up this morning, felt SO MUCH better then last night. had lunch at home with my mom and i told her that i'm going for cell group, thanksgiving. she didn't sound crossed, instead, she was asking questions about the cell group! about vene, the group. heex~ she seems to be really accepting it afterall. thank God!

bathed and i went to town to look for zhengyi. she's working at fila, wisma. i wanted to buy myself a black long sleeve fila shirt. but, she insisted that she buy that for me. she said that she would buy a shirt for me. hahaxz! and she don't want to waste the time thinking if i would like the shirt. thankz zhengyi!

went up to precious thots, walked around the shop for around 5 minutes until i spotted a cute doggie. hahaxz! bought that immediately with a box that's sold seperately. stuffed doggie...

too early to meet up with my CGM, decided to go home, take a shower. along the way home, weilun called back and i asked him if he wants to join us for CGM. thank God that i didn't travel straight to AMK, or else he would not have joined us.

met up with my CGM in AMK. went to a member's house, watched tv while waiting for the rest to arrive. finally CG started, and we played games. hahaxz! my team lost! >.<

during CGM, i shared my testimony. hmm, not really a testimony i felt. but, it's all about having faith in Him. when they shared their testimony, i was speechless again. the power of God really shined through them - Revelations, blessings. wow! that would make you remember for life!

steamboat! hahaxz. somehow, many of my "darkest" secerts were revealed during steamboat. lolx=P - peel prawns -

during steamboat, we had gifts exchange! hehee~ i got myself a christmas cushion! green in colour and comfy=P had a problem stuffing it into my bag though. hahax~ my gift is still with me, weilun returned the gift to me. still deciding what to do with the gift. hehx=P

cleared up, and i was "instructed" to remain in the kitchen. at first, i didn't smell a rat. then when i wanted to walk to the living room, they forced me back into the kitchen. immediately i felt that something is wrong! hahaxz~ then sharmaine appeared with a cupcake with a candle! hahaz~ sis vene said that the present would be Pastor Sun's concert ticket on jan 10! yeah! that's 1 of the many items in my wishlist! hahaxz! woohoo!! thanks for everything guys!

wow. it's going to be 2004. time really flies! school's starting this friday and i'm not prepared! i'm still sleeping late, waking up even later. lolx~ need to readjust my bio-clock=P

thinking back, this year wasn't really a good one for me? the first half of the year was a total disaster! second half, wasnt that bad. at least, i had a breakthrough! i accepted Christ in my life! offically! hahaxz~!! and for the past 3 months, i have been blessed by God. my exams, my family. though there would be depressing times, i would know that God loves me! and he's always listening to us. God's great!!

2003 draws to a near, 2004 approaches. got to make resolutions this time. hehee~

No comments: