Saturday, December 20, 2003

hahax! another thing happened 10 minutes ago. i went to the toilet, and when i stepped out, i saw my mom in the room. so i thought suddenly, why don't i take this chance, and invite her for the christmas party. walked back to my room, and stared at the invitation card for a period of time. then, i decided to approach my mom, regardless the end would be.

as i approached my mom, my heart was thumping madly. "ma, you want to attend this christmas concert at City Harvest Church? He Yeow Sun is performing ley, i was there on thursday and friday, had a great time. want to go tomorrow?" amazing, i thought that she would turn me down flatly, instead, she was rather interested in it! she asked me what did we do on thursday and friday, and, i felt that she was interested. but, she has a wedding dinner to attend tomorrow afternoon at 1.30. arghx!

i wonder if she gets the hint that i have been attending church too. cause i said that i have been attending church for quite sometime. don't know if she heard me. lolx. alritez, i'm going to tell her that i am attending church, the next time she asks where am i going. heex

once she knows that i am attending church, i believe it would be my greatest testimony to date, and more to come! praise the Lord, for my prayers have been answered, my greatest fear overcomed.

God is wonderful.

No comments: