Thursday, December 25, 2003

hehx. must have felt so crazy just now.

at around 10.30, i suddenly felt like jogging. i just felt so depressed, seems that there were millions and millions of problems in my mind. on many occasions, i just felt like crying. i felt so lonely, so alone on christmas eve.

as i was jogging, i just felt all the "problems" leave me. i forced myself to focus on the road, where am i running to and challenging myself to push to the limits. i think i made many people think that i'm crazy. hahax!

hehx. when i was walking home, i prayed, with a girl in mind. reached home, waterboys was showing, sat down and watched the show. after that, i went to shower. when i was bathing, i thought about the girl. i said to myself, it's so late, it's impossible that she's online. switched on my computer, logged into MSN, and she's online! O_O chatted with her, but i didn't admit my feelings? hahax! i don't dare=X don't think that she likes me=P

well, my legs are aching. hehx. but, the jog was worth it.

No comments: