Wednesday, December 31, 2003

hmm. played basketball yesterday, was completely moodless, tired and sian. played only a few games, then i decided to watch them play. as i was sitting by the side, i was wondering what is the feeling of dying in your sleep. to me, it would be like sleeping forever and ever and the feeling seems great. seriously. didn't join them for dinner afterwards, went home instead.

i didn't take my dinner, so my mom cooked mushroom soup for me. i drank only 2 spoons and i told her that i don't want to drink anymore. hugged my blankie and dragged myself to the computer room.

went online, not much people. then, yuxin came online in ICQ. thank God! messaged her immediately, told her that i'm feeling extremely down. she started to entertain me, telling me stupid stuffs to cheer me up. nelly came online too, and we chatted. hi nelly! hahaxz=P

woke up, still feeling a little down. received a number of birthday messages, from long lost friends.

can't get anyone to accompany me to east coast to cycle, play, swim. sighx. then i'll just rot at home until night time until it's time to meet my relatives.

No comments: