Wednesday, December 24, 2003

oh christmas eve, a boy sits at home, facing his computer, playing games.

hehx. somehow, my mom didn't bring me to my uncle's place to celebrate christmas. my sister said that we would be leaving by 7. so i went to play basketball and went home at 6.30. sadly, the house was empty, mom went to my uncle's house. called her, she asked me to go down myself, if i want to. hehx. i think i would just stay home.

had a chat with junjiang just now, shared many things. but, he said something that freaked me out a little - end of the world. hmmx, 12 signs, 10 are already revealed, 2 more in the process. the way he talked about it was seriously creepy too and it seems that the end is really near. hahax. got to keep that off my mind, else i'm going to get crazy=/

yeah. not really in the mood to blog.

No comments: