Wednesday, December 24, 2003

gOd- is ~elo@bb220-255-86-4.singnet.com.sg * o.O
gOd- on #ncc +#pjc @#falling.in.love @#AyUmI^PaRaDiSe @#ircchat @#foxscout @#greenridge2000
gOd- using singapore.sg.galaxynet.org This is the future today!
gOd- has been idle 1min 15secs, signed on Tue Dec 23 22:13:51
gOd- End of /WHOIS list.

logged into IRC, saw my friend using God as his nickname. told him nicely to change his nick, he asked me to help him think of a new nick, and even said that there is nothing wrong in using God as his nick. to me, i feel that my friend is being rude? i don't know, but i feel offended.

went to church today for prayer meeting.

have you guys thought of this question before? - why do you accept Christ in your life?
personally, i find it very hard to answer this question. to me, i guess that it's something that i feel. for me, months back, when Pastor Phil Pringle called for the altar call, i experienced something that i don't even know how to express out in words. it's a feeling that touches your heart, you feel that Pastor was just talking to you one on one.

well, things aside. after prayer meeting, i went to the scouts BBQ. hehx. there were loads of "attacks" from my friends. about Christ, God, whatever about Christians. they even told me this, "Joel, come join us in hell. all your friends are in hell, but you are in heaven. how can!?" hahax! wanted to tell them that they can go to heaven too, if they accept Christ. but i just kept my mouth shut, and smiled back. even one of my favourite leaders gave me a disappointed look. lolx.

hey. time flies! it's christmas eve already. sadly, i didn't buy any presents for anyone, nor cards! hehx. i don't usually practise buying presents and cards. maybe that's why i don't receive cards and presents too. lolx=) seems that everyone has got plans already, but, i got non! hahax! i think i would be joining my family to my relative's place again to celebrate christmas.

birthday next! woohoo!

No comments: