Sunday, December 28, 2003

wow! i went to my uncle's house yesterday again, played PS2 again! hahaxz! played WWE until 6 am this morning. lolx. i played the season mode, and i completed it within 1 night. hahaxz! it's rather easy to play, once you find out the weak points of the computer=P

woke up at 12pm, my phone could not stop vibrating! arghx! tons of messages came in, my friend asked me a weird question - will God forgive me? i sinned! told her that God would, she insisted that God won't. sighx.

hehx. im faced with a problem! tomorrow my cell group will have a thanksgiving dinner? and each 1 of us are required to get a gift - unisex , 5 bucks and above. i have totally no idea what to buy. hahaxz! before i meet them, got to take a long walk down in town, drag my friend along and ask her to pick for me. hahaxz! if she's free=P

okiee, updates over for now=P

No comments: