Monday, December 15, 2003

sheesh. finally finish changing the outlook of my blog. hehx. bart simpson! one of my all time favourite cartoon characters=D

okie. just had a small little scolding from my mom. she woke up suddenly just now, and gave me 10 sheets of paper to copy. i heard her say, copy 10 pages each. so i started copying 10 pages of each page. when she came back to check, she started screaming at me, telling me that, she said copy 1 page, and there's a total of 10 pages. sighx. was extremely frustrated too, cause i was trying to get my stuffs done, and she was scolding me. arghx.

alritez, quick update on the past few days.

Friday - woke up extremely late for the basketball competition. lucky, i managed to reach the basketball court in time. lolx. we played the first match, against a team that we prayed that we won't meet. heh. played my heart out during the first half, and we were tired. but on the second half, we panicked and lost the game. sighx. it's in the knockout stages, and that was our first and final match for the day. me and my team stayed on and watched my friends play. halfway through my friend's match, my friend sprained his ankles, and i had to play for their team. lolx. that game was a tight game, lost by a close margin.

but, we were extremely blessed in the end. before the finals started, Pastor Yong Kiang asked us to play for the 3th - 4th position with them. lolx! that was not expected, and we played, though not seriously, but we had fun.

oh, during the basketball competition, there was this RGS student, wearing her jersey, number 6, watching the games. i think she's one of the cell group members of the Pastor. manz! she's amazing! played basketball with her, could not help but keep looking at her. lolx. she's extremely pretty, and she seems to be those gentle type of girls. hahax! but, i didn't talk to her, cause i was pretty scared. lolx=P perhaps next time when i see her in church again. lolx

went for church service afterwards and i was blessed with a great message, it's about being committed to God. that seriously questioned me, as i was facing a scouts - God committment challenge. when Pastor Derek was preaching, many things were in my mind. i knew that i had to give up either 1 of the 2. thinking about the brothers i have in scouts, and the family i have in Christ, it was really hard. but, in the end, i decided to stick with Christ, as He's the saviour.

went to herman's house to stay over afterwards. herman's birthday falls on the 13 december. me and weilun decided to go over to his place, and play games with him for 1 whole night. but halfway, weilun had to go home, as he was feeling unwell. sighx. i stayed on, and continued playing games with him. hehx. had a great time! played many games like winning eleven, NBA 2004. then, we finally slept at around 7 am. =P

Saturday - woke up at around 11.30, called parry and told him that i'm not going for scouts meeting as i got cell group BBQ afterwards. hehx. somehow, he allowed that, but i got a feeling that i will get scolded the next time they see me. lolx. they are rather unhappy with me already =P

went home to wash up, and went to charmaine's house for CG BBQ. hahax. helped to do little stuffs before CG started. CG meeting was about Jesus, and why is there Christmas.

then, the BBQ started. had fun eating, talking to new friends and BBQ'ing! heex. had a chat with Sis Vene too, regarding my questions and i was glad that i asked, cause that really cleared many of my doubts and uncertainties. thank God for such a wonderful cell group!

Sunday - went to herman's house again, and me and weilun stayed till pretty late. we ordered KFC for our dinner. hehx. the delivery man was our friend! lolx! we were pretty shocked as we were suggesting that the delivery man maybe our friend, as he's working for KFC delivery. lolx.

Monday - played basketball with the adults today. lolx. managed to curb my fear and managed a few shots. hehx. great improvement! they were giving me the ball kinda often too, maybe they realised that i was playing. hahax! had a great time playing basketball with them, and i can't wait to play with them again.

well, for the past few days, Sis Vene asked me to consider about my ministry. she suggested Security. i went to City Harvest Church HomePage and looked up on Security. it sounds really cool as my impression of Securitys are like those body guards in smart looking attire with cool devices plugged all over them. lolx! checked out the other ministries, but, at the present time, Security remain the top choice.

hey. i think that's all for today, for now. tk care guys=)

No comments: