Wednesday, December 17, 2003

so tired. went out early, to meet them at jurong east. ice skated, had a great time gliding over many people. lolx. the rim is packed with people today! some girl celebrated her 15th birthday there too. cool.

went to Sharmaine's friend's house afterwards, to catch a show - possessed. manxz! that show simply blew me off. it's so powerful, that i can't explain what was going through my mind just now. just felt so, weird. seems that i was filled with confusions. but at the same time, i realised that God is really great, as even the demons have to obey him. the show, possessed, is based on a true story. it's about a catholic priest casting out demons ( way too simplified ) highly encourage my friends to rent this show and watch it too. it's worth it.

i'm so darn tired now. i still have to meet my uncle's maid and bring her to my place=/ my uncle went to korea, not bringing the maid along. i think my mom wants to "borrow" his maid for a few days. lolx.

alritex. got to go meet her already. so sleepy=/

No comments: