Sunday, December 21, 2003

it's one of those days again. those quiet, boring days.

it's a chilly day today. practially rained the whole day and the temperature was low. i carried my blankie all over my house, so that i can cover myself. hehx. i feel a little sick though.

getting a little annoyed now. a girl messaged me, and asked me stupid questions. arghx. it's reallie very very irratating, and the questions she ask sometimes, are really very childish.

wellx. nothing much i can do too.

oh, my friend will be leaving for NS soon, and he has a BBQ. hmm, i was invited by his girl-friend. but, i'm still in doubt if i should go. most of the people there are scouts, rovers and leaders. well, people who i have disappinted time and time again. hehx. but, my friend, who's leaving for NS, is quite a close friend of mine. always there for me, whenever i needed help. i think that i should just attend the BBQ, and whatever the leaders, rovers question me, i would just answer to it.

No comments: