Friday, January 02, 2004

hehe~ finally it's 2004! a great year to look forward to. new challenges to mould a better joel=)

didn't do much on my birthday, went to east coast park at night with my family and Dr Lee, my sister's boyfriend. ( i think ) his car is cool~! BMW 7 series, my dream car. hahax~!

reached east coast, settled down by the beach. it was overflowing! kids were running all over the beach with sparkles, dogs too!

we had sushi, salad, cake and champagne.

finally, when 2004 came, the ships shot flares up into the dark skies. it was a beautiful sight! the skies lit up, so did the beach.

went to my relative's house today, played with my cousins. had a great time playing soccer, rugby, whatever contact sport. hahax~!

school's starting on monday. got to start getting myself prepared for school.

No comments: