Tuesday, January 06, 2004

seems that some of my friends are unable to load into this page=/

sigh, so tired today! i fell asleep during class just now - problem solving & programming 2. had the same boring teacher as last sem.

hahaz~! i saw the girl who's in my tennis class last year~!! but, i still don't dare to approach her. lolx~ manxz! she's so pretty~! with her hair neatly tied up, the way she walks seems so gentle and elegant. the way she smiles, and the way her eyes sparkle. she seems to be perfect, tall and slim too. >.< but, i just don't dare to approach her. i think that she must have noticed me, staring at her whenever she's around. few times in the canteen, i ate my food staring at her, and there were moments that i felt that she looked at me too. besides that, there are other incidents that she caught me looking at her=/ she must be thinking that i'm a despo. hahaZz~

alritez, going for prayer meeting later. i'm so tired=/

No comments: