Monday, January 19, 2004

woke up late for school today! hahaxz~ thank God my dad woke up when i was taking my shower, and i asked him if he could send me to school.

reached school 15 minutes late, but half of the class wasn't present, yet. school today was rather boring. copied tutorials that i forgot to do=X learnt an important lesson today - not to overdose with energy giving pills. my friend popped 6 before his match, and he is now facing side effects. lolx=P

i'm also considering joining canoeing as my CCA in school. trainings are on tuesday and wednesday i think. fits rather nicely into my timetable.

played basketball with my classmates after school, had a great time laughing around. but, it started raining heavily and we had to stop the game. got a ride home from my classmate.

i want to shop for more clothes!!!

No comments: