Thursday, January 15, 2004

i think i almost died in class just now, asked for panadol from the tutor, but she didn't bring them along. goosebumbs were all over me, and i shivered. i could not pay attention in class as my aches grew intense. i just felt like lying on my bed, covering myself from head to toe.

met natalie afterwards at plaza. she bought me a billabong wallet~ the one that i liked a lot. told her that i'm not feeling well, and we ordered take away food. the slow and painful walk home was worth it. it did make me feel better as i felt warm inside.

didn't finish my food, it was too salty, and i had no appetite. almost got dragged to see the doctors by natalie, but i insisted that by 8.30pm, my fever will subside. my highest reading was 38.8 degrees? true enough, at 8.30pm, my fever subsided and i feel a lot better now, except for the sore throat, which seemed to got worst.

still deciding if i should attend classes tomorrow. i have to get a MC, if i am absent. i'll decide when i wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: