Sunday, January 11, 2004

another long day...

managed to wake up on time, all thanks to charmaine giving me morning call. met her at 9.15 - her sister drove us to indoor stadium.

the queue into the indoor stadium was overflowing! we managed to get a space in the north section. the atmosphere was great~ i was pretty excited and i kept looking for my friends=P Pastor Kong preached a great message~! setting goals~ he gave us guild lines on how should we set our goals.

after service, me and my CG went to suntec to have lunch. after eating, we lingered around suntec. then, we noticed a queue was forming outside Rock auditorium. new creation church service! hahaZz~ i suggested that we join them for service too, but most of them were pretty uninterested. afterwards, sharmaine asked me to join her for the service and we joined the queue.

their auditorium is pretty grand, though the seats are at the same level. i felt a little odd in their service, perhaps it was too quiet. i just didn't feel at "home"

slept during the service too, somehow, fatigue took control of me, and i fell asleep. woke up suddenly unaware of what's going on around me. for a moment, i was even wondering why i attended their service. lolx=P Pastor Prince cracked jokes to capture the attention of the crowd.

i think i should set my goals pretty soon >.<

No comments: