Monday, January 12, 2004

managed to wake up on time today, even though i slept rather late last night. my mom forced me to watch Homerun, cause it's meaningful. watched halfway, and i fell asleep =P

got woken up by the Lord - i jumped out of bed suddenly, looking at the skies, it's dawn! what time is it!? thank God it was only 7am. showered and went off to school. along the way, i noticed that my "<- stupid" shirt got stained~! i wanted to change, but time was running out, gritted my teeth and continued walking to the busstop.

saw pengwei at the busstop, and we boarded the same bus - 184. it's been quite sometime since we last met, and we chatted about girls=P

the traffic was heavy, bus was overflowing.

finally reached school, bought mineral water before walking to my class at the end. shirley knocked me on my back, and said that we would be late if i continue to take my time. began to walk faster to class.

reached class, the tutor didn't seem to notice me, then, he asked my name and marked me late for 15 minutes=/ i settled down, and tried to listen in class, but i had totally no idea what he was teaching. so were my friends. bored, i started to play games in class. suddenly, the tutor gave us work to do. as i was reading the questions, he gave another. i felt extremely furious, not only he didn't explain the questions, he thought that we were superman, who could complete the questions in seconds. he gave a total of 3-4 only questions, but out of my rage, i did all 6 that were available. when we asked questions about the question, the tutor didn't seem bothered, or he gave us lame answers, and all he does is to push us like some bullet train, wanting us to complete all his long questions in 5 minutes.

classes afterwards were simply pleasant. i'm beginning to respect my MPP tutor more. when he gave us a 10 minutes break, he walked over to my direction and told us nicely to pay attention in class, and why should we pay attention. i felt extremely sorry, and i told him that i will pay attention in class in future. not that i was playing games, but i was helping my friend to complete the work that the previous tutor gave us. after the break ended, my friend and i closed our notebooks and listened in class. felt that he was looking at me at the beginning, and as time went by, he concentrated on other students.

saw man yee again outside class. lolx. 3 days in a row i saw her. somehow, there's something special with her eyes. i can't describe it.

school ended at around 1, and i went home directly.

logged onto friendster, and checked on my friend's profile. i was extremely shocked to see melody in his list of friends! melody is a friend who i lost contact after we "argued?" we used to work together at a direct sales company, and we were pretty on good terms. but, the friendster server wasn't on my side. i had to try many times before i could see her page, and many more times before i could type a message for her. after that, i thought all would be done, the message wasn't sent. tried for an hour plus, and i finally got the message sent through. hope that she would reply and forgive me=P

just finished my WAA project, but i am unable to get my teammates emails. maybe they are in classes now=P the project is completely coplied from Youth Flying Club's webpage. lolx=P i wonder if my teacher will scold me for copying everything, not using any effort at all.

wanted to type out all the previous sermons i wrote down on my notebook, but i felt that is was time consuming. but, i am able to stick them on my walls, and be constantly reminded about the word of God. maybe i'll start typing them again=/

i'm so tired.

No comments: