Thursday, January 08, 2004

school today was great~! just that the 3 hour break stinks~

IAC wasn't as bad as i expected. my teacher is young and cool! hates the school rules like his students, forces us to express ourselves freely. i'm going to enjoy classes every odd week=P

WAA wasn't that bad too. my teacher is old and motherly. she speaks with an accent which was rather funny at the beginning, but she spoke with such sense and love, it made me motivated to stay awake.

3 hours break between the class simply stinks. my friend, darren, and i went to king albert park for lunch. shortly later, we finished our meals, and we had another 2 hours to go. my other classmates were at king albert park too, walked back to school with them, and we stoned at the library.

IAC, my group and i are supposed to find a group that allow us to do community service. i'm thinking of SPCA or any companies that interact with animals. heard that city harvest church is in the list too, might consider that too=P

WAA, another project =.-'' we're going a recultment drive for youth flying club. most of the resources would be coming from me as i would be heading down the club this saturday. i would be taking YFC's application form and recultment sheet.

played basketball just now. felt that there wasn't any strength from my legs, simply no feelings. my reaction was extremely slow too, so were my movements. i guess i lack match practice, and energy=P

school would be a drag tomorrow, 8 am till 4 pm =/

No comments: