Friday, January 02, 2004

i had a nightmare last night!

i dreamt that i was in a war? and i was protecting my family. at first, i was rather brave, defended all way, fought all the way. then, suddenly the scene changed to my house. one of the "enemies" was in my house, and she's a wolf in a sheep's skin. she treated my niece ( somehow, she's in my dream too ) very nicely, so i thought that she's good. then, suddenly, when i was not noticing, she started killing my family members. i plead with her not to kill my family, and i had to give in and submit to them. woke up suddenly.

then i fell asleep again, this time, i dreamt that i was being brought to a place. somehow, my friend was there too, and he shook all our hands. then, a guy with a huge sword came over, and sliced off the head of another person. the swish sound of the blade made me jump, and i woke up again.

the dream seems so real~! i felt like i was being tortured and feeble.

i went to queensway too~! bought myself 2 shirts and a pair of jeans=P tailored all my jeans too. hehee~ finally=P

i can't stop sneezing!!

No comments: