Friday, January 09, 2004

just finished playing basketball, and i'm aching all over.

felt rather bad in school just now, the last lecture of the day, operating systems. my lecturer is a kind and always smiling guy. i was feeling extremely drained and i fell asleep during his class, he noticed me falling asleep, but he didn't wake me up. i realised that, and i kept drinking water to keep myself awake, but no avail. but, being a kind soul he is, he didn't scold me, instead he gave me a wide smile=P later, he gave the class 10 minutes break, and i took a quick nap, and forced myself to stay awake throughout the class afterwards.

went home, changed and played basketball. i feel so different now, my shots were going all over the place, and i could not get the "feel" of every shot. went to 478 to play with the adults. ran up and down the court like some mad guy, scored a number of baskets, but i missed as much=P

reached home, no one's home. no dinner. bathed, noticed that the clothes aren't washed yet, threw everything into the washing machine and washed them=/

i'm so tired, aching all over=/

No comments: