Monday, January 26, 2004

went for youth service today, there wasn't much difference between adult and youth service though. i felt that the sermon today, was a direct message for me, again. it spoke about failures and success, somehow, i was able to relate myself into situations that Pastor Wu defined. it was as if he was speaking about my problems. loLz=P

rushed home afterwards as we're going to relative's place and dinner afterwards. i was rather sad to hear that my uncle "banned" his son from playing today because he showed a "black" face when they were shopping. heard that my cousin cried too=/ so sad~ wanted to console him, by playing games with him, but he was asleep.

went for dinner at east coast - jumbo, seafood. 5 person cramped into a small table and my shirt was stained by the stupid prawns. i don't understand why the place is always packed with people. the food wasn't that fantastic. okie, maybe it's just me=P

went home, came online and played gunbound with wanling. had great games winning most of the games, and making super shots. loLz=P

meeting natalie tomorrow after her school at 6pm. owe her a dinner treat and most probably we would be watching "the last samurai"

i think i need to clear some air here - me and natalie are just buddies~ we are not couples!! stop thinking that we are together~ hahaz~ i'm still single and available=P

ArGh! i'm feeling so, blue-ish about school tomorrow. i guess i'm still in the holiday mood >.< i dread school tomorrow=/

No comments: