Sunday, June 06, 2004

boring boring sunday~

woke up pretty late and before i knew it, my mom started nagging at me=/

showered and waited for the family to leave for holland V - janeen's birthday celebration at the KFC outlet over there.

well, as usual arh? kids would be playing, adults would be eating and watching the kids go crazy over a chicken. lolx~!

anyway, there was this cute little girl with big bright eyes that stood at a corner, watching all the other kids play~ but, the problem is that she's not a friend of janeen!!

when she stood there, i tried talking to her, asking her to join them, but she was extremely shy. so, my sister passed me a sticker book and a playbook for her. it took me 5 minutes talking to her, telling her that she can have the books~ hahaz!!

but, after my cousin, jasmine jie, saw her~ she managed to get the little girl to join in the fun~ though the little girl ran away because she's very shy, i could that that she enjoyed herself. she kept smiling after shaking hands with the chicken~ hahaz!

small little things like this warms my heart~ eeks, i sound gay=/

No comments: