Saturday, June 12, 2004

slow and sluggish day~

slacked around until its time to go church and i reached choa chu kang, it was still very early. so, stood at one corner and started to look around, trying to spot fellow CHCians.

thoughts were running all over my mind when i was in the bus. its about letting go and flowing with God. its quite strange, letting go of something that you held on so tightly, thinking that it would work out. even though, it seems to be working out, i had to consider if its God's will and if it would affect me. but for the time being, i wasn't able to confirm.

letting go maybe hard, but if its meant to be, it would be.

reached church earlier and i got seats for the cellgroup~ well, nothing significant, but felt glad cause i got seats that were facing the stage. i love seats that face the stage!! but not the floor area though.

one of the best experience - i was sitting in front of the nursery and when praise started, everyone started jumping. btw, it was during emerge conference. upon seeing the ENTIRE auditorum jumping, feeling excited about God, it influenced me too.

service! woohoo! great sermon~!! Pastor Christian!! somehow, he reminds me of Pastor Ulf Ekman. missions~~

when Pastor Christian was praying for us, i felt the Holy Spirit talking to me, challenging me to speak to my CG about how i felt. i even saw myself leading the CG in prayers.

when, the time finally came and i managed to gather the members together. when i started to speak, i could sense mixed emotions. there were people who were shocked, but listening. yet, i sensed that there were people who were shocked and seemingly questioning my actions.

body language and i'm a sensitive dude=)

now, i know how xiaojia feels whenever she gives cellgroup meetings. but, it was still quite encouraging to me, when i found out that there are members in the CG who are on the same frequency as me=) thank God! we came into agreement and we would be working together to build the CG up to the next level~

of cause, not forgetting xiaojia. but, she's still in china~ lolx. woohoo! i smell revival~!!

oh yah~ vene is signing me up for ministry!! WOOHOO!! i get to serve God!! but, the MOST exciting part is that, i don't know where God would be placing me in. but, wherever He placed me, i know He has His reasons, purpose and destiny for me=) praise God! i serve a good God!

yeah man~ in a few hours time, i'll be leaving the comfort of my bed, to the beds of sarimbum camp. SCOUTS CAMP!! >.< i've been excused for 1 day because of church, so i got to be present on sat. camp's going to last till monday~

urgh... mosquitoes of sarimbum, here i come!

No comments: