Wednesday, June 09, 2004

home sweet home, finally!

i met up with my fellow rovers as we organised a farewell dinner for my senior. serving the country! hAhaz=P

we had dinner at some indo food restuarant. the food was quite nice, but there were dishes where no one dared to try~ lolx=P

then, we headed to holland v - coffee club to talk rubbish. didn't quite join in the conversion as i was quite tired.

somehow, we went to east coast park to visit the ventures. they are having their president scout hike - a 3 day 2 nights hike. there are 2 teams that are from foxscouts, and 1 of the team consist of 2 girls.

respect.

i didn't get my chance to walk in the PSA hike, so i don't really know what are they going through. but i had my fair share of hiking, and its seriously not easy.

seeing them working through the night, drawing maps, calculating the distance and plotting the map really reminded me of myself when i was doing my hike too. though i wasn't as capable as them, i was quite happy doing it. but, our facial expression usually give us away. lolx!

well, i know that God would protect the 2 teams, and strengthen them for more walking later!

No comments: