Monday, June 28, 2004

first day of school~

i woke up pretty early as i gave samantha and binghui morning calls. well, as usual no one answered the phone when i called, so i went to bath~

came out and i called again. no answers.

somehow, i grabbed a black polo tee to match my light blue jeans. wrong move. i guess i was too tired and my "matching" ability suffered~ lolx=)

waited for binghui at the bus stop and kokyeow came up to me~ he was waiting for binghui too, so we waited for that "always late" binghui. when binghui finally came, i realised that we were wearing the same shirt - the FoxScout 40th campfire T-Shirt and blue jeans=/

i looked like a year one student.

ate roti prata at canteen 3 with binghui before heading to class~

classes were okay~ so far, the lecturers seem good and they know their stuffs~ thank God~ i guess that they understood we're all still in the holiday mode, most of them let us off earlier~ teehee~

we were let off so early that we had a 3 hour break! remembered that herman got a 6 hour break, i called and met up with him. brought him to rail mall and i had my hair cut~ teehee~~

i was sitting there staring at herman. vivid expressions. its amazing that even SAF delays payments! i think they all need to drop 20 and touch the wall to wake up their idea~ lolx=P

my hair stylist's great~!! she gave me free hair treatment!! cause my hair was quite dry and i've been cutting my hair there for 2 years plus~

headed back to school and we rotted in the library. flipping over pages of the guiness book world of records~ noticed some pretty ridiculous records~ most plastic surgery, blahblahblah~ lolx=)

afterwards, its back to classes~

then, met herman, bingru at mambo billards together with xuanfeng~ had the most expensive bowl of prawn noodles at bukit timah shopping centre - 3.50 bucks~ but, its worth all the money~ super huge bowl with loads of noodles, prawns and fishcakes. the soup rawkz too!

played basketball, but i didn't really have the mood to~

well, i was reading ethel's blog just now. i guess i made a comment that made her really angry. so right here, right now, ethel, whatever i said that made you angry, i ask for your forgiveness.

but, i've got a few things to say. i wasn't pissed at you making comments about portugal, or beckham's stupidness. about the joss sticks part, its our beliefs that we do not bow down to idols.

whatever my mom did, does, doing, and in the future, do for me i thank her and God. of couse, without my mom i would not have survived. so i thank God for placing me in this wonderful family that i call home.

if my mom didn't give me allowance, i would have starved to death. so i thank God too, for providing her with a job that is able to provide for the family and herself.

if my mom wasn't strong, she would fall sick easily and thus, unable to support the family. so i thank God that He protected my mom and healed my mom of all sickness.

everything in this world is pre-planned by God. some people receive blessings, some people suffer more. but there's a reason, purpose and destiny behind it.

God knew you before you were born, and He watched you grow in your mom's stomach. every little secert, sound or even thought will never escape God's ears.

i guess thats all i want to say.

my bible didn't teach me to dishonor my parents -

Luke 18:29 - So He said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God,

Romans 1:30 - backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Ephesians 6:1 - Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

Colossians 3:20 - Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.

1 Timothy 5:4 - But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to repay their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God.

No comments: