Friday, June 18, 2004

i learnt a GREAT lesson about eating too much otah.

last night, after my dinner, i had a very funny feeling in my stomach. at first i thought nothing of it, but the funny feeling kept growing and i felt like vomiting.

i told jieqi about it, and she asked me to drink warm milo. well, i did so and drank the milo down. immediately, i felt sicker and the feeling to throw up got even stronger. well, not blaming you kae jieqi? -GriNz-

went offline, and laid on my bed. i wasn't able to sleep as i could feel the "vomit" forming in my stomach. every now and then, i had to sit up, because i felt extremely uncomfortable.

finally it started~

at about 2am? i walked to the toilet calmly, and stood there. i started to imagine myself puking REALLY badly and it worked~ hahaz! after vomiting, i felt a lot better, but i slept at my living room because it was cold in my room.

just when i thought i could finally sleep, the same feeling came back again. this time, i didn't imagine myself puking. the moment i walked into the toilet, i puked=/

this went on for the rest of the night, about an hour each interval.

when my mom woke up, and saw me vomiting, she gave me po zai yin to eat. bad move=/ i started to break out in cold sweat, and i could feel that my next vomit would be a very major vomit.

ran to the toilet and vomited 2 times, each lasting 5-7 seconds. i felt terrible vomiting. i could feel my stomach contract and seemingly turned upside down, emptying the contents in it.

thank God, my sister has the vomiting pills and some stomach pills. took it immediately and prayed that i won't vomit them out again. changed my pants ( yea, my pants got stained by the vomit... can you imagine the intensed vomiting? ) and forced myself to bed.

my sister said that i fell asleep 5 minutes later? i don't know, i thought the moment i laid down and closed my eyes, i slept~ hahAz=P

did i describe my puke? loLz~

at first, i thought i was vomiting blood~ cause it was red in color and sticky. then, suddenly i remembered that i ate 4 sticks of otah during dinner, but it doesnt smell like otah lah~ lolx

the LAST 2 vomits was the BEST, i saw my mom's po zai yin coming out, some bits of rice and some unidentified objects. at least this time, my vomit was watery and it made it easiler to vomit. the earlier vomits were those sticky and hard to come out that kind=/

i conclude that i ate too much otahs and otah doesnt mix well with chicken~ lolx=P

well, thank God it isn't gastric flu=)

No comments: