Monday, June 07, 2004

why is it that people tend to remember bad stuffs about you, more then good stuffs? after committing a mistake, it sticks with you for the rest of your life. what about the goods? long forgotten!? or taken for granted?

woke up at 9am earlier, and i was supposed to meet brother faji and jierui. thank God jierui woke up late too, so i was able to meet him first~ hahaz~

the gym at jurong east is pretty small and there were many people in the gym. had to wait for quite sometime before we could use the machines. quite tired too, its been 2 weeks since i last stepped into a gym. though i was able to lift the usual weights, my stamina dropped.

then, jierui and i went to jurong east S11 for our lunch. full house! had to wait for others to finish eating before we could get our seats. i felt so cheated when i ordered my food - the owner gave me so little rice!! >.<

then, jessica came over got some stuffs from me. as jierui and i were pretty bored, we accompanied her to west coast park~ i've never been to west coast park after my family shifted house, and i was so excited when i saw the HUGE playground~ lolx=P

jierui and i played everything that was in westcoast park~ we're like little kids, i guess... lolx=)

then, we went home after walking a long distance to take a bus to clementi.

there were loads of people playing basketball at the community centre today, so naturally, i was attracted to it. started playing basketball with the usual gang of people, but i didn't really play as well as yesterday. or was it 2 days ago? =.-''

lots of tension today when we played basketball. my elbows and knees were flying, so were my opponents~

got scolded by my mom when i called her back - apparently, she blamed me for playing basketball without informing her. i just realised that she wanted me to do something, and she was waiting for me at home.

felt so discouraged when she started nagging at me after my shower. i really didn't know that she's waiting for me to do something, and she didn't even inform me about it. even though i already told her i know its my mistake, she just kept going and going.

well, as she was nagging for me, i tried to look for the fish that was injured last night and i could not find it. then, i remembered that i was praying for the fish ( YES! and i'm NOT crazy! ) and i guess the fish really recovered! praise God~!!

haven had dinner... argh...

No comments: