Wednesday, June 23, 2004

woohoo~! i breaked my own record of packing bag for camps or chalets!!

i did it in record time, 10 minutes! hAaz!! there's like nothing to bring for chalet~ just dump some sets of clothes, slippers, toothbrush, facial wash, towel and your done! loLx=P

i'll be gone for 3 days~ (aww, don't cry...)enjoying myself with my friends at paris ris chalet~ the best thing is that, i can visit 3 different chalets on all 3 days~ loLx=P

anyway, i came online specially to thank my sister and mother~ my sister blessed me with 50 bucks last night as she read my blog and realised that i'm a bankrupt kid. thankz jie!

and my mom, who blessed me with another 50 bucks this morning~!! yay!! thanks mom!!

most of all, thank God for sending these wonderful people in my life, even though sometimes they would erupt and start scolding me~ teehee~

a bible verse just came into my mind - bless others and you shall be blessed too.

i think that's the actual verse, but even if its not, its from the bible~ hee~

i forgot to blog last night about samantha's lecturer. her lecturer is a really cool guy!! brings samantha out to hotels for dinners or lunch and usually with someone of higher authority. (another bible verse that goes something like - if your being righteous and holy, you would not meet unknown people, but kings and queens of the world)

right, samantha was sharing with me what her lecturer told her about the promises of God. i felt so "enlightened" reading the lecturer's message!

samantha's flight back to singapore got into flight problems - typhoon at taiwan. she was experiencing terrible turbulance. so, sam and her younger sister started to pray, at the same time, panic. so when sam shared this incident with her lecturer, he quoted a verse from the bible - when Jesus and His disciples were crossing the river, a storm came out of no where and His disciples all panicked. so, they woke Jesus up and Jesus rebuked the storm. but, Jesus told them off. the disciples should not have worried about the storm because they could have rebuked it themselves, and they should trust God that they would make it to the other side.

when sam told me this, it was like a tidal wave hitting me repeatingly. then, i realised that our everyday life can be found in the bible~ as long as we are not reading the bible for the sake of reading it~ the promises of God, the science and wonders paul, peter and the other disciples did.

so, sam? bring me along the next time he asks you out for dinner kae? hahaZz=)

alrite~!! time to go~ see ya guys on friday. take care!!

No comments: