Tuesday, February 24, 2004

can you believe that i'm updating my blog at 7.15am~!? lolx=P just hang up the phone after chatting with xuexin. lolx=P we chatted for around 6 hours? and she insisted that she accompany me, cause i was helping my sister to do something. managed to get her to sleep first cause she sounded really tired. lolx=P

anyway, here's the blog that i promised you~~


XueXin -

got to know her when she was in secondary 1. she and her friends called me because 1 of her friends had a small little crush on me~ lolx=P i met her friend during the combined training camp and i was her leader. hehx~ anyway, skip~ they got my number from the training manual and they called me to disturb me~ lolx=P

after that, xuexin didn't stop calling me. she called me everyday just to bug me or chat with me. heex~ but, our friendship got close as we began to share problems. there were incidents that really freaked me out when she called me - attempt suicide. but, thank God she didn't succeed in suiciding, and she's great now~ lolx=P

she once invited me to her church too. heheex~ just found out that she was praying that i would respond to the altar call. actually, i did respond. but, i responded in my heart~ lolx=P i guess i made her quite disappointed huh? but it's okie, as i received the Lord in my life=D heex~

there was a period of "coldwar" between us, due to some misunderstandings. we didn't chat for a long period of time, until her computer broke down~ hee. i guessed that she realised that i'm a computer genius, and she called me for help=P as i helped her, we chatted and catched up about each other. told her that i received the Lord in my life, and we shared our testimonys. i really felt blessed as the misunderstandings were cleared and there wasn't any "blemishes" between us. it's quite amazing that we were able to "hit" off smoothly, usually God as our chatting topic. lolx=P sounds boring? but, it's freakish and scary sometimes...

well, the xuexin that i always thought is sweet, nice, funny, loves to argue and eat! hahax! but after chatting with her just now, i found out SO MANY things about her. manxzz!!! she ate her mucus, and she claimed that it's tasty!! salty, salty...that's not all! ear shit, nose shit, eye shit, you name it, she tasted it!! but, anyway, we had a great time laughing about it... ( psst, she loves making guys aroused lorh~ but, thank God, she don't do that to me~ =D )

we did a comparision of ourselves with the past, and we realised how much we changed in terms of character and attitude, but not looks! lolx=P ( maybe me, my darn acnes ) xuexin used to be a extremely playful, childish, stubborn little girl. but now, at least she listens, and tends to understands more. in the past, she used to be extremely hardworking, and she would always NAG at me, cause i wasn't even bothered by my studies~ lolx=P but, i tend to nag at her more, asking her to study~ instead of playing. lolx=P the trend has changed=P

hmm. what else can i say about her. she often says that my singing is nice~ =D hahaz~ hard to find someone who would praise me after i finally finish singing songs on the phone=P

i can't really think of much stuffs liao~ lolx=P i'm still finding out new stuffs about her, everyday. hEe~

No comments: