Thursday, February 05, 2004

there are so many things on my mind now, i don't know where to start=/

went to school extremely early, wore leather shoes today cause my sneakers are still wet. took a loop around clementi before alighting beside the school gate. school's having open house, could see many students in their uniforms flocking to the atrium. walked to my classroom with a thought in mind - will i see her today?

saw someone else instead, my classmate. was informed that we needed some worksheets for lessons, but i totally forgot about them. so i rushed down to block 73 to get a copy. back in class, i had a great time. my tutor said that me and my friend are creative people because of our personality test results. could not believe my ears when he said that, but time will tell=)

we had 3 hours of break afterwards. went to the chemistry lab with my friend. it was a great experience. i learnt more about liquid nitrogen, and how ice cream is formed using liquid nitrogen. lingered around and helped a little with the making of the ice cream before heading for lunch.

met up with herman my lunch. had a feeling to walk down the steps to another part of the open house. as we were walking pass, i just glanced behind me to take a final look, i saw jiayi. was rather excited cause somehow, i had a feeling that she was there, thats why i walked down to that particular block. didn't dare to approach her and say hi, but i messaged her. she asked me why didn't i buy cookies from her~ hahaz~ somehow, i felt relax after reading that message. told her that i'll buy later after my class.

during class, it started to rain very heavily. there goes the cookies, i thought. just when class ended, the rain stopped too. met herman again, and we were at the crossroads when i kept asking him if i should buy the cookies. finally, when i told herman that i told jiayi that i would be buying the cookies from her, he walked straight into that direction. felt extremely scared, but after scanning, we didn't spot her. messaged her, and she said that she was away=/ besides that, they have stopped selling the cookies. told her that i would buy the cookies from her tomorrow, if she bakes them for me=P ahhaz~ she didn't reply after that=P

went down to BPCC to play basketball. really a bad day to play basketball. first, i was wearing leather shoes. secondly, i could not get my shooting touch. suddenly, when i turned around, i saw a girl who looks like jiayi from the side. she wore the same clothes as her, if i didn't remember wrongly. i got rather excited, and i told herman that the girl may be jiayi. my friends started calling her, shouting her name. i felt extremely embaressed cause i felt that she would get a bad impression of me. i messaged her afterwards, asked her if she was in bukit panjang, she said no. somehow, i just felt too strongly that the person was her, cause of the way she walked, her hair and her dressing. it's totally her. but since she said that she wasn't in bukit panjang, i'm gonna forget about it, and thank God that the lady wasn't her.

joined them for dinner afterwards, and we sat there to chat. i shivered quite badly. but, while they were chatting, i was thinking of many things - what if that lady was her, what if she doesn't like me, loads of what ifs came into my mind. the fear of rejection came into my mind too - she's so attractive, there must be many guys going after her. i'm neither tall nor good looking, i'm just a plain looking person who's around her height. had thoughts of giving up, even without trying! somehow, i managed to shrug them off, and told myself to try, at least.

i guess i would be asking her if she's available on vday. lolx. i know it sounds really crazy, but i think thats the only 1 good chance to get to know her better. but, the problem may lie at where should we go. at first, i thought of star gazing with her, cause she likes stars too. but time poses a problem and i don't drive a car=/ i really have no idea where should i go, if i manage to date her=P any suggestions?

No comments: