Monday, February 23, 2004

just received news from my friend that my request to bring cadet scouts on a outing has been disapproved. the reason - the leaders are concerned about the boys' safety. i wonder what kind of lame excuse is that. how dangerous can sugai buloh get? crocodile? snakes? sheesh. i wonder if they still remember their scout promises and laws.

Scout Promise

On my honour
I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the
Republic of Singapore
To help other people and
To keep the Scout Law



Scout Law

A Scout is to be trusted
A Scout is loyal
A Scout makes friends, establishes and maintains harmonious relations
A Scout is disciplined and considerate
A Scout is courageous in all difficulties



i guess that NON of these mentioned above can be found in them!! all they freaking care is about the strength, and their achievements. anyway, not all the scouts in my unit are that bad, i was talking about the leaders in my unit. not all too, a specific few that just "walked" into our unit, poked their noses into affairs and took control. may God bless them in whatever they do manz...

and i used to be proud of FoxScouts?

No comments: