Saturday, February 14, 2004

hmm. just came back from church, and i felt really drained over there. had a slight trobbling headache, but i feel a little better now.

school today was really boring. our PSP teacher didn't come to class today, and we played games during the class=P though there was a teacher who came in to take the lesson, we didn't really pay much attention and continued playing games=P operating systems was next and i fell asleep during the class. i think i pissed my lecturer off cause he caught me sleeping in his class for quite a few times.

met soonyong in school, got a lift home. but he had to go to his dad's car factory first.

rushed home, bathed and left within minutes. i was getting a little late for church as i had bible studies at 6.30pm. was in the bus when i started to message jiayi. tried to ask her if she wants to meet up tomorrow. somehow, we kept changing topics and when i asked, she told me that she got presentation in the morning=/

during service, my phone rang, at first i thought it was jiayi who's calling me. didn't answer the phone, and i messaged jiayi afterwards that i would call her back later. she replied and said that she didn't call. felt kinda weird afterwards~ like the sense of expectancy that got destroyed=/ emptiness?

missed the church bus back too, took a cab home and i was thinking if i should message her again and ask. witnessed a car accident along the way too, it was a v minor one. then, the cab driver started chatting with me~ lolx. that sort of distracted me a little. afterwards, the cab drive said, God bless you! hahaz! i was extremely shocked~ he asked if i am from City Harvest Church and told me that CHC is kinda famous~ lolx=P

came back home, got nagged by my mom again. told me to concentrate more on my flying. i sort of argued back because she wanted me to stop going for church stuffs. i told her that i won't stop going and i would rather go church then flying lessons. i told her that i can cope, so far, but she didn't seem to trust me. just wanting me to concentrate on my flying. somehow, i feel that she wants me to concentrate because if i were to get my wings, i can become a pilot with the SAF. yes, that's my dream and everything. but, now she makes it sound like i MUST get my wings because i'm in the flying club. somehow, yes, pushing someone it healthy and stuffs like that. but, ain't it supposed to come in the form of encouragment? rather then - joel, you better concentrate on your flying, then going to church ok? urgh!!!

anyway, i asked jiayi just now about tomorrow. hehx. i was in a state of shock, when she said anything~ lolx. i told her that i end 4.30 tomorrow at westcamp, and i jokingly asked her to look for me. she said that it's very far away, so i said it's okie~ then i suggested to go for dinner together. then, she said anything~ hahaz~ at first, i thought she was joking, because i didn't sound serious at all. so, to play safe, i asked her if she was serious, she said that dinner is fine with her~ lolx=P

i don't know where to go for dinner and what to do afterwards. lolx=P thought of a few places - east coast, town or somewhere near her place. but, the events after dinner would be harder~ lolx. i thought of stargazing after walking around, but where to eat~!? hahaz!

No comments: